Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Sunday

Sunday afternoon, Papa's little brothers and mother came to visit us (or I should say they came to help our home project!)  While they are working on hanging some art, I groomed James, Chuck, Pocky, and Pretz.
Time  flies...I completely forgot to take James' picture...I'm sorry James (T T) He sure was handsome dog as usual.  His little brother Chuck is a Black Labrador mix. I shaved entire his body except his tail, he is ready for summer!
Chuck's papa said "he is ten times cuter"(*^_^*) He is always cute but I guess he does looks younger this way (^^)v
I gave Pocky and Pretz just a bath and eye brow trimming (it gets bushy quickly...)
Smell good and now they can see much better (^^♪

House project is half way done...but we have more art to hang...hopefully we get it done by next week and it will be on blog soon! Until then here is art of Pocky and Pretz...(*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment