Monday, October 15, 2012

Nice to Meet You!

Pocky, Pretz, and Jasper made a new friend! At first I thought she was a Gooldendoodle but she is actually a Cocker Spaniel and Bishon Frise mix. Her name is Ginger (*^_^*) She has lots of energy and every time she moves, her fluffy hair waves...like a moving stuffed animal(*^^)

She came in for bathing and partial trimming, but before I started working on her, it was introductions and play time as usual (^^♪
I think Pocky fell in love with her...he was stalking her the entire time! Sorry Pretz...(^_^;)
After grooming she got even prettier! Now we can see her pretty face better! I can't blame Pocky...she is a cutie・:*:・(*´∀`*)・:*:・Pocky and I are looking forward to seeing you again!

Next doggie is Mr. Gavin! Yes He sang again (^^♪ He was probably singing "I don't like nail clipping so do it quickly~~♪ ♫") hahaha I understand Gavin, I'll do it quickly. You won't even notice!
See!? It wasn't so bad was it?? (^^) You are all set! He is a very photogenic guy. All the pictures are great and I had a hard time picking one for my blog. Gavin, the model (*^^)v

Last of the doggies is Otis. His facial hair grew much faster than I expected! I saw his beard was dipping into his water and food. No worries Otis, I can help you with that (^^ゞ
There you go! His beard is much shorter but still has a Brussel Grrifon look! He was very happy to see his mom after grooming and of course he now gets a his favorite after-grooming reward...treat time\(^o^)/ His nibble-and-walk makes me laugh all the time. Great dog! See you next month Otis (^^)



No comments:

Post a Comment