Thursday, November 22, 2012

Winter is Here!

It's only been 6 weeks since the last time I groomed them but they already look very shaggy :op ...

Grooming my own little guys can take several hours...
But it's totally worth it! They look so very fresh and clean!
I love the fact that I get to dress my kids for winter! The summer time is a bit too hot for them to have certain clothes on, so I take advantage of the winter chill '`,、('∀`) '`,、

Making them wearing clothes can cause their hair to get mats. Wherever the clothes touch them should be short enough so they won't get matted!
Awweee I love it! Ready for winter!

November and December are the busiest months for grooming. Everybody wants their pooches to be clean and stylish for the holidays. I totally understand (*^_^*).

Here is Oliver. All the sudden he a puppy again!(*´∀`)
Gavin: it's always so hard for me to pick a picture for him because all the pictures of him are great (he is my little photogenic model!). 

I narrowed them down to two but I couldn't make a final decision. They look great in different ways so here is both pictures. See...you couldn't choose one could you!?  (^_-)-☆
Ginger: I was concerned that I may have to shave her down because she was very matted from her cute Halloween costume. 

Luckily, after a few hours of de-matting, she was completely mat-free! Phew...I'd hate to see her shaved down because she has such a beautiful coat! Good girl Ginger...thank you for your patient(・ω<)
Charlie, it's been a while since seeing him because his skin was very irritated this summer. Poor Charlie(T_T), I could still see a little bit of the scars but I was happy to see that his skin is much better now! 

I made his face into a Terrier puppy shape this time, just like Pocky and Pretz ☆彡
David Bowie (the Rockstar!), since he just had a whole grooming not too long ago, he still looked Great and only got a bath this time. 

Pure White ❤
Ziggy: he was here for a de-shedding treatment. You'd be surprised how much dogs shed, even the smaller ones! 

After the bath he must have felt even more handsome...look at this confident pose! (^^)v

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment