Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

Ho~Ho~Ho~~~
Our best friends from DC arrived! We all went out to a nice dinner and drinks. We are about to start our traditional Christmas night! The kids are ready too(*^_^*)
Choco came all the way from DC. I think he deserves to open his presents first! There you go Choco!
Yes you can!
He got a food mat, a bulldog style treat jar, a poop pouch, a toy which he is obsessed with already, and a new down jacket❤ We are very happy to see he is enjoying it!
Pocky, Pretz, and Jasper are ready too!
Open it! What's in there!!??
They look adorable!!!
Now it's our turn(・ω<)
What did Papa gets??
Wow he must have been really good this year hahaha
We got a little something for our best friends, Auntie and Uncle, too☆・:゚*ヾ(o´∀`o)ノ*゚:・☆
Hope you like the presents!
and guess what...I feel so special. I got the presents not only from Papa, Auntie, and Uncle, but also from Choco too!
Thank you Choco! I love them (*´∀`)
Overall we had a great Christmas night as usual!

Here are the guests from right before Christmas!
Fresh & Fluffy Ginger! I wonder what she wishes for Christmas (^^)

It's been a while to see Maggie back! I'm glad that I could squeeze her in before Christmas! Now she is as white as snow☆彡Perfect for Christmas!

Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas with your family, friends and loved doggies❤

No comments:

Post a Comment