Monday, May 20, 2013

Play Day!

Here is our crew...
We are excited to have a play day! Do you guys know where we are??
Let me give inspectors Pocky and Pretz a little bit of time to figure it out!
It's been a while for all of them to get together. We are at
Uncle Mo and Auntie Laura's place! 
It's been over a year since Lola came to Mo's house. Since then they are very close "sisters"
Well...maybe a little too close...but I'm not going to get into that this time.
Anyway, let's play!
I wonder what they are talking about...maybe they are catching up before play time since we haven't seen them in a while (^^)
Smiiillleee Kaya! Very good shot ❤
It is the first time for Jasper to meet them but I knew that he was going to love them. For some reason, he loves big short-haired dogs...how can I tell? Because he always "butt-attacks" to show them his affection (*´∀`*) like this...
Pretz, the instigator. 
But then when Kaya shows an inch of her movement...Pretz is already out of sight(^_^;)
Everybody is having fun! Where is Pocky??
...I knew it...
He is very picky about who he hangs out with, and Jason is clearly one of his favorites. Please don't bother Jason too much Pocky...
We also enjoyed the outside patio area and it was very nice (^^♪
Some day, I would love to have an outside patio like this...right kids??
Geeeez Pretz...Calm down...
Unfortunately I had to leave Papa and the kids behind to catch my meeting...but before I end this story, let me show you my two of my favorite funny pictures of the day...
Lola's time-out pose...
Hahahaha sooo cuuuuttteeeee! I still can't get over how big she became!
For the next picture, I am going to name it "Caterpillar Kaya"
This is how she lays down. How flexible Kaya! Too funny \(^o^)/





No comments:

Post a Comment