Monday, December 5, 2011

Miniature Schnauzer Convention~Part 1~

What a exciting day! We are having another miniature schnauzer join our family for a few days. He is still eight months old white miniature schnauzer named Lucas. I got excited about having a variety color of schnauzers in the house, soon after I had to take a group photo already (#^.^#) "come on guys♫"
 Since Pretz is only three months old and have a lot of puppy energy, I knew Lucas and Pretz will have a great time together! 
In the morning
In the afternoon...
In the evening (^_^;)...
Oh My.... They never stop!!! They have endless energy, more than you can imagine!!! I was getting tired by just looking at them playing all day (-_-;)

I'm pretty sure everybody is wondering what was Pocky doing while puppies were playing. There he is...
In the morning
In the afternoon
In the evening
Pocky... (-_-;)'sigh'
He is only three and half years old but act like grandpa already...I wish Pretz and Lucas can give him half of their puppy energy, that would be perfect (゚∀゚) 
Well...as long as you guys are happy and healthy, I can not complaints(^^ゞ
Miniature Schnauzer Convention is to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment