Thursday, December 1, 2011

One Lazy Day...

Oh no...It's getting cold!! It is actually perfect day for staying home with hot chocolate ♥
BUT we can't be just sitting on the couch and do nothing... My goal for this winter is to be productive and not get fat which usually happen every winter... 
I got an idea guys !(^^)! We have clay that we got from the vet last time, why don't we make an ornament with your paw on it, what do you think Pocky and Pretz!?!?


..... (-_-;) ugh...taking a nap already...
Fine...you lazybones...but I still need your paw on the clay for a second!


30minutes of making a shape and bothering Pocky and Pretz to get their paw on the clay which they did not like (you have to push the paw into the clay pretty hard otherwise you can barely tell that paw print is there), and 20minutes of baking... Tada~~~~♫
The instruction made it sounds like this is a piece of cake but it was not so easy as seem to be. As you can see, even though I cleaned their paw, there was still small dirt and dust stuck on the clay (T_T) 
It's not perfect looking but I'm happy with it (*^^)v Don't you think Pretz??

Pretz: "Mama, no more paw print, that was uncomfortable (~_~メ)”

Soooorry Pretz, by the way that is not your bed Pretz, that is where you go pee on if you really really need to go in the house but I prefer you go outside please... (^_^;)


Pretz:'yawn' 


How rude...
Since my two kids are clunky and just want to sleep so I guess I'm going to take a nap now  ヽ(´ー`)ノ 

No comments:

Post a Comment