Monday, January 30, 2012

Apartment Hunting!

We are back in North Carolina for apartment hunting!
Wait...we (especially I) can't do apartment hunting with hungry stomach! Therefore we decided to stop by Mexican Restaurant EL Rodeo first ♥

It was tooooo delicious!!!
.........Σ(´∀`;)
Awweee don't look at me like that...I can't give you guys any...it's bad for you (-_-)
Plus I was too hungry that I already finished eating and even forgot take pictures of food!!! ugh...I did it that again...m(__)m

After big lunch, as much as I wanted to go back to bed, we had to start apartment hunting (*´Д`)
We have targeted the places where we wanted to see which was downtown Durham and Raleigh but oh my goodness...we didn't remember to be that expensive (@_@;)  Looks like Pocky and Pretz may have to start news paper delivery in neighborhood to help us out! haha  U>ω<)ノ !!
These are some places we looked around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully we can nail it down where we are going to live by this week because we have only one month left to get out DC (^_^;)

Today's closing is a standard poodle, Zorro! He's been keeping up his teddy bear cut since first time he came in for grooming which is over a year ago. He looks just like a stuffed animal, I love it! (*^_^*)




No comments:

Post a Comment