Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pocky's (Un)Comfy Spot

Pocky follows everywhere I go, as long as we are in the same room, he finds his comfy spot (which doesn't look like comfortable to me) in the room and fall asleep...
Like now, I am typing my blog in the office and he is...
in the recycle box...
Let's take a close look...
Yep, he is sleeping.
When I'm cooking, he is...
in the kitchen corner.
When we go to bed, he is...
under the bed.
When I'm packing for a trip, he is...
in the suite case. Yep..very difficult to pack(^_^;)
When we are watching TV, he is...
on the edge of the couch.
When Pretz lays down on top of Pocky, he is...
still on the edge of the couch.
Only time he isolates himself is when there is thunder storm outside. He is...
in the bathroom hiding (^_^;)
On the other hand, Pretz is an independent girl!
At least someone is using dog bed. Good thing that we have dog bed in each room (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment