Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend in Charlotte

Feels like spring is around the corner (*^_^*)
We made a trip to Charlotte for one of my good friend's birthday. I lived in Charlotte for six years. It's always nice to visit a very familiar place!
One of places to go in the south is definitely Bojangles'\(^o^)/ There is no Bojangles' up north so we stop by there every time we visited home. Awwee good to be back (^^ゞ
Before start eating, Pretz was giving Papa a special service!
Awweee what a good girl (^^) now I don't have to do that for him (^^)v
Pocky and Pretz enjoyed running around outside. I bet Pocky misses being in the suburb.
After enjoying nice weather outside all day, my friend cooked delicious Korean food for dinner even though it was her birthday...(^_^;)
She also made Kalbi as a main dish but I was too hungry to the point that I completely forgot about taking picture...(T_T) at least I did not forget about birthday cake picture...Happy Birthday!!!
We didn't do anything crazy but it is always nice to just chill and do little things with your good friends. Apparently Pocky and Pretz had a good weekend in Charlotte (^^♪
Pocky also secretly enjoyed Hello Kitty's company...(´ε` )
Well it's time to go home before it gets dark. No worry, Charlotte is only two hours away now. We will be back soon ☆ミ






No comments:

Post a Comment