Saturday, May 5, 2012

In Love...

It's been almost two weeks since Pretz went into heat. Something has changed lately, Pocky doesn't want to do anything but be with Pretz. We can't keep eye on them 24/7 so when we both are doing something, we keep Pretz in the crate just in case. Friday noon, I was cleaning up-stair. Although Pretz was in the crate I tried to keep eye on her here and there. Then I saw...
They were secretly making out through the crate (´ε` )
At first I thought "aweee they are so cute together..." Then 2 minutes later I heard scratching sounds...
(#・∀・)...oh my goodness...they are not playing around...this is serious, making me blush by watching them...
They are in love...(ノ´∀`*)
I wasn't aware that this whole female heat is this powerful and not only affect female but more so to male.
Pocky stopped eating his food or treat...I started worry(・へ・)
We didn't want this situation to get any more worse so we decided to keep them separate room until she finishes her cycle.
It was painful for me to see Pocky cries for Pretz. Pocky's obsessiveness was very strong...
  Σ(゚Д゚) OMG Pocky! You scared me!!! What's the matter!?!?
Oh no...I can not wait until the thing to be over...we still have two more weeks to go...what do we do...
I think I am going on date with Pocky tomorrow. He needs to take his mind off "Juliet".


For some good news, I did first grooming here in Raleigh (*^^*)
He was Yorkshire Terrier, named Charlie ☆
I wish I could get better angle picture but he was all handsome and ready to go back to his Mama (^^) Understandable ^^; Hope to see him again near future!
 Looking forward to meet new friends ☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment