Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oakwood Dog Park

Pretz and Pocky have been cooped in the house almost one month because of Pretz's heat. Since she finished her heat cycle, I took them to a dog park (*^_^*)
It's only five minutes driving from our house, very big and well maintained, I love this park! Even if it's hot outside, all the trees will keep you cool. They also have water pipe for doggies when they get thirsty (*^^)v People who have small dogs, no worry, they have small fenced area for small dogs too! When we came last time, we hung out in the small dog area so today was Pocky and Pretz's first time debut to the big dog area.
Looks like they adjusted themselves pretty quickly (^^) A lot of small dogs come to big dog area too.
hahaha He definitely had a big dog attitude, no wonder he was just fine hanging out in this area. Pocky and Pretz didn't really leave my side but they were enjoying explore around me.
It's nice to meet all kind of dogs and watch them playing, makes me happy ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
We stayed almost two hours, I think they are going to have a good night sleep tonight ☆ミ
Did you guys have fun??
(*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment