Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy One Year Old Birthday Pretz!

August 28th was Pretz's one year old birthday\(^o^)/
Since I had to work all day and I couldn't do anything special for her, I promised her I would spend all day with her the following day to make it up! At least Papa went to Woof Gang Bakery (a great doggie store at North Hills!) and got a birthday cake for her. Thanks Papa!
The next morning I took them for a long morning walk and post-Pretz's birthday had started!
I gave both Pretz and Pocky a nice bath and light trim. Now, they look nice and fresh!
Now we are ready to go our favorite store Phydaux to get some presents for Pretz...Yey (*^_^*)
It was little bit overcast outside, but as usual, we took a few pictures outside.
We picked up an Acana dog food sample (they get to try new food today!) and a new water bowl and food bowls☆ミ Seriously we can stay there all day!
Let me show you what we got for Pretz at the store...
We were looking for a new water bowl for upstairs since Pretz sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night and goes downstairs to get water. Papa found a perfect water bowl for our kids...here it is.
Yes! Pretz can be a trouble-maker eating everything she finds on the floor...WANTED!!!
and Pocky...if you start playing fetch with him, he never stops...WANTED!!!! hahaha
Also I always wanted to get ceramic food bowls for them. Today is the day. Tada~~
I love them! Pocky, today is your lucky day. You got something too even though your May birthday has passed! There you go, it's snack time! Pretz's birthday cake!
Peanuts butter cake, they absolutely love it! Hey guys...why don't you eat it in the bowl...(-_-;) oh well...I don't think they can even hear me right now...
After the snack, it's nap time...
Awweee she is still a baby...She's been through a lot this year...hopefully this year is going to be a little less eventful in that regard. We have nothing more to ask as long as she stays healthy and happy ・:*:・(*´∀`*)・:*:・ Happy Birthday baby girl, Sweet dreams☆ミ


No comments:

Post a Comment