Saturday, August 4, 2012

Charlie is Back!

Look who is in the house. Charlie is back!
Before Charlie's mom gets busy with school, she wanted him to look nice and fresh ☆
Hi Charlie, it's very good to see you back(^^)
I gave him the usual summer cut with puppy face( ´ー`) tada~~~
He gave me a model look in the end. Perfect ・:*:・(*´∀`*)・:*:・so cute ❤
Stay cool Charlie and see you soon!


I also had two other pooches come in. One was a Maltese and Poodle mix named Maggie.
She was the tiniest maltese mix I've ever seen! And oh boy, the biggest, prettiest eyes!!
Maggie's parents wanted a teddy bear (puppy) cut and I thought that would be the perfect hair cut for her too!
After the cut, she looked even tinier. She makes me want to put her in my purse and take her everywhere I go(*^_^*) See you around Maggie!


The last pooch was a Bichon Frise named Pierre.
Due to excessive mats, we decided to shave him down and start over this time.
I think he still looks handsome with shaved hair (^^♪ But our goal is to give him an official Bichon Frise hair cut as his hair grows back. I'll see you in eight weeks Pierre!


Everybody looks clean and fluffy, I think it's about the time for you guys to get a grooming isn't it Pocky and Pretz??
...Of course you guys didn't hear anything...(-_-;) well you guys have no choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment