Monday, February 27, 2012

Last Grooming Day in DC

Yesterday was my last grooming day in DC. It's been almost three years since we moved to DC. I was very lucky to get to know all the doggies in the city! Thank you so much for all your business and support during my time in DC (^-^)


Let's see my last three doggies that I groomed. The first is a Cocker Spaniel and (we think) English Setter mix, Carter! She lives in our neighborhood, Pocky and Carter are very close friend (^^)  I always give them play time before starting groom her, and they play "catch me if you can"! Her polka dot stand out after grooming, she also reminds me Dalmatian puppy!! So cute (>ω<)ノ

The second is a Golden Retriever, Chloe! She comes in almost every month for bathing and trimming.  She also has boarded with us many times that I feel as if she is a part of our family. (#^.^#)  She got de-shedding treatment and trimming hind legs and paws. She looks gorgeous as usual!


The last is a Hairless Chinese Crested, Genzo! Even he is a hairless one as you can see his hair still grow on his face and head, paws, and tail. For spring, I decided to take his socks off and clean his face except his "crest" (^^)
He is a cool guy, looks super Rock and Roll star ☆彡
I am going to miss all of you...I bet Pocky and Pretz are very sad to leave their friends too m(__)m
Hopefully we can make many new friends in NC too.


Packing from tomorrow...here comes reality...




No comments:

Post a Comment