Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meridian Hill Park

It's not even March yet, today was such a beautiful day outside. Before my grooming started, I took Pocky and Pretz to Meridian Hill Park right cross from our building!
 First thing I noticed is they haven't filled up water in the fountain yet...m(__)m   I guess it's still supposed to be winter so they don't keep water running. I happened to have some pictures from summer to share so here we go (^^)
If you ever get a chance to visit DC especially spring and summer time, I highly recommend to stop by Meridian Hill Park ☆彡It is worth it to walk through the park.
Unfortunately Pretz didn't get to see pretty water fall, but we still took a couple shots at the park (^^)v
Another cool thing about this park is the location. As you see from the name, this park is located on the hill! The view from the park is very nice as well (*^_^*)

I always give them off leash time just a little bit to enjoy the park more. That is why Pocky likes to come here so much (^_^;)
We have one more week left to enjoy this park, but I promised Pretz that we will come visit here when water is filled!


Today's closing is Lhasa Apso, Chase! Since he goes to hiking in the woods everyday, he generally keeps his hair shorter than usual. Apparently he is having so much fun in the woods, he was extremely  matted. (+д+) We decided to shave him up and give him nice and fresh start! Luckly I could save his facial hair and tail (^^)v   Now he is no more matted!



No comments:

Post a Comment