Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ready for Valentine's Day!

A day before Valentine's day, Pocky and Pretz are getting ready!
Pocky, you are going to have a Valentine for the first time yey!
And lucky you Pretz! This is your first Valentine's Day and your boyfriend is waiting for you already❤
Ugh...all she care about is food...(T_T) Poor Pocky...It's okay, you guys look great yey~~~...
Will you be my Valentine??
Awweee, you guys look so cute together ❤ Looks like we are ready for the Valentine's Day (b´∀`) 

Today's closing is a Miniature Schnauzer, Sly ☆彡His parents always want him to look like a puppy and I totally understand! I have had mix feeling this past year when I celebrated Pocky's birthday. I am happy and want to celebrate his birthday at the same time, I don't like to see him aging  m(__)m  That is why It is important to look young always! Right Sly??!! (*^_^*)

4 comments:

  1. Auntie Miko, is Sly Lucas' cousin?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potential! They might have same dad but you said they have three white right? Not 100% sure but they could be ;D

    ReplyDelete