Saturday, July 28, 2012

UTI & Hot Spot...

One morning, I took the kids to the park across the street and noticed that Pocky was peeing much more frequently than normal. Eventually he squatted and looked like he was trying to squeeze something out and I saw a drop of blood...((((;゚Д゚)))) Is this a kidney stone??? I rushed back home and called the vet immediately. Pocky, we will take you to the vet as soon as possible, just sit tight...
Right before I hang up the phone with the vet, I caught something in the corner of my eye. Pretz...?
I thought she was chewing some lent but wait...she was actually licking her own knee...what's going on...
How did that happen!!!?。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
We ended up taking both of them to the vet.
Ummm...nope. We are staying here until you get checked out by the vet! Since there was no availability to make an appointment, we had to walk-in and wait for availability.

Pocky had some bacteria in his urine. The vet said it is hard to tell if he has kidney stone so she diagnosed him with a UTI and we got an antibiotic to take home. Hope the antibiotic knocks out all the bacteria and he doesn't need any further treatment...(´Д⊂ 

Pretz had miner hot spot as we suspected. Guess what we got for her...
She was so funny. She didn't care if she was wearing the cone of shame or not. She was just walking into everything, knocking everything out of place and kept walking. Completely opposite personality from Pocky. When she was walking down the stairs, her cone of shame kept hitting the next stair and she was so confused. It was so funny and cute. I wish I had picture!
It was a long day...we had to take a nap...
How rude...I was in hurry to take you guys to the vet so get used to it!
Please get better soon guys( ´ー`)


I also had a handsome guest that week. He is a Borzoi, named Dante!
He is a very tall, slim, and manly dog but he is a very shy Gentleman・:*:・(*´∀`*)・:*:・
His owner said he was rescued in Florida and she adopted him...Who would abandon this gorgeous dog?!!!
Look at this heart shaped birth mark. I am so happy for him to find a great family who loves him and takes good care of him. You will never be alone Dante! ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment