Monday, July 2, 2012

Dog Style in Fukuoka, Japan!

I was in Japan for two weeks to see my family and friends. Unfortunately Papa, Pocky, and Pretz had to stay home this time (´д⊂)‥sniff sniff...BUT it's been one year and half since last time I went back to Japan. It's always good to see my family, relatives, and friends.
Other than spending personal time, I also spent time at my sister's grooming shop a little bit.

She went to grooming school and worked for local grooming salon for one year, and then she decided to open her own grooming salon in 2005. To become a groomer was her dream since she was little and she made it possible! I am so proud of her! As soon as I walked in, as usual happy greeting...
Hey guuuuuuuys!!!! It's been so long!!! Believe or not, my sister owns FIVE dogs...
Let me introduce you these happy doggies (^^♪
Four Miniature Schnauzers and one long hair Dachshund (I think Camel thinks she is one of schnauzer too by now lol) No wonder I have also two Miniature Schnauzers. I was definitely influenced by Grandma Teddy. They seemed very busy so I just took quick shots in the store and moved out of their way...
I heard she is opening a bigger store in the beginning of next year. How exciting! Looking forward to come back again soon(●^o^●)
My sister took two days off for me even though her store was very busy...Thank you sister!!
We decided to take a trip to our grand mother's house! Yes, there are more doggies...^^;
This is grand mother's dog Choco! Doesn't see look like someone??? Yes she is Teddy's daughter, also Sanshiro's sister. Grandma said she is happy everyday because of Choco (*^^*) awww I could tell she is very attached to my grand mother ❤
Next one is my cousin's dog; a little chubby Chihuahua, Leo \(^o^)/
He was a rescue dog. Who can abandon this lil cute one...I'm so happy for him to a find happy family. He must be surprised to see this many dogs at the same time in the house...hahaha (*^^*)
Grandma and cousins look great too! I'm glad that my sister had time to take me there while I was in Japan!
I miss them A LOT!!!
Until I come back next, hopefully next year, see you my happy family!


No comments:

Post a Comment