Monday, July 9, 2012

Fashion Show

There are so many cute doggie clothes in Japan. I went shopping one day for Pocky and Pretz when I was in Japan, and look what I got...
I've been waiting to do a fashion show, and finally It's time!
Pocky's first one, as you can see from above picture that he is already wearing
When I saw this, I thought this would be perfect for him to wear on Independence Day. It has cute buttons in front, very detailed and I like it!
Pretz's first one is a girly one-piece,
She is such a tomb-boy. I thought it would be nice to have at least one cute dress to look like a little quiet girl...(^_^;) She can wear this when she goes on a date with Pocky ( ´∀`)b
Pocky's second one is a reversible outfit,
and If I flip it over...
Doesn't this face remind you of somebody?? It reminds me of cousin Choco (^^) You can enjoy two different looks with one outfit!
Pretz's second one is an aloha one-piece.
It's been a very hot summer so far. It's going to be a beach theme outfit for summer.
Pocky and Pretz's third outfits were presents from my sister.
Same clothes but different color (*^^)v Perfect size and very cute! Thank you sister!
The last one is my favorite...not only for Pocky and Pretz, but I also got the same T-shirt for Papa too!
One Piece( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Piece) is a very popular manga series in Japan. I used to watch it before I came to the US. It's still an on-going series... unbelievable! I had to buy the T-shirts for kids and Papa. There it is...
Hahahaha, I love it!!! Maybe I should have gotten a T-shirt for myself too (^^)

Before the fashion show, I had my neighbor's dog who needs to be groomed. He is a mixed Pekingese named Oliver ☆彡He needs a summer hair cut which means shaving! 
He looks very tiny with shaved hair but I bet he is not as hot as before (*^^)v Stay cool Oliver! See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment